Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Recent Sessions

The recent class sessions brought yet another surprise for the class - well atleast for me it was. Wali saheb is also Hafiz-e-Quran. Come to think of it, one important thing that I have been noticing in his sessions is the way he is able to recall different scenarios and stuff.

It is not that I have noticed this fact for the first time. Infact a friend of mine, way back from the college time was also a Hafiz. He too had this way of remembering things and then recalling them precisely. I believe it is ALLAH SUBHANA TALLAH’s blessing to such people.

We have been asked to work on different booklets / e-books. One of them is “Anatomy of Leadership Readiness” and the 2nd one is “A-Z of Leadership Readiness”. As soon as both are ready, I’ll be posting there pdf links here.

--
Faisal Naik

No comments: